Jumpstart a new, vibrant, stress-free you with this simple, yet profound 3 Step Process
Be lovingly guided to step into a new and vibrant you – find your treasure, your gifts, your personal ‘Sat Nav’ guidance. Have an adventure on your journey toward wholeness, balance and great health.
This 5 day programme includes:
– The Treasure Hunt – a powerful 3 Step process which uses specific exercises at each stage
– Clear visuals to easily illustrate the steps
– Teachings to increase your knowledge and understanding of the mind/body connection
– Stories to illustrate the journey and show the success of the process
– Valuable tools to support and inspire you on the way
– Some fun exercises to practice growing your intuitive muscles
– 3 guided meditations to deepen, assist and support the process
– Lots of encouragement!
This programme can be re-run indefinitely, so that you always have a resource for changing, healing and becoming ever more vibrant!
Benefits to you:
– Reduced stress, improved health and better balance!
– Really get clear that you hold the power in your life
– Become more alive to the intuitive guidance inside you, your personal ‘Sat Nav’
– Understand that you are a precious energetic being
– How to build a loving relationship with your body
– Get clear that healing is an act of profound self-love with huge value
Fiona Radman’s ‘BE VIBRANT! How to Dramatically Reduce Stress and Improve your Health’ £9.00
Buy now using the special automated PayPal button below
About Fiona Radman
Fiona Radman is an Intuition Expert, licensed ‘Heal Your Life’ workshop leader and a certified ‘Six Sensory Practitioner’. She specialises in Intuitive Guidance to empower and inspire you. Fiona was trained by Sonia Choquette, world-renowned teacher and Hay House author and her work is based on Louise L Hay philosophies, helping you to transform your life in exciting and positive ways.
“Fiona Radman is a wonderful practical guide and down to earth teacher here to help women connect with their intuition, let go of their stresses and create a joyful life right here and right now .” – Rebecca Campbell, author of Light Is the New Blackem>