In this exclusive interview, Source co-creator Rachel Elnaugh interviews ‘Conversations with God’ author Neale Donald Walsch during his visit to the UK in 2014 – with a special emphasis on advice for Transformational Coaches and Metaphysical Teachers.
Neale’s answers to the following questions:
– At what point did you know you had a best-seller on your hands?
– What is your writing regime?
– What is your advice to an aspiring author or thought leader who wants to get their work known?
– What advice would you give to someone currently going through a life meltdown?
– How do you feel about having made so much money out of channelling God?
– What’s the one piece of advice that will transform the viewer’s life?
Our gratitude goes to Jackie Deakin and Amber Sibley who arranged this interview.